- Apply hygiene practices across all beauty stations.
- Ensure all treatments meet high quality standards.
- Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends.
- Maintain cleanliness of salon.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced atmosphere.
- Ability to work with kids.
- Current Cosmetology license for this state.
- Minimum one year experience.
- Able to work weekends.
- No late hours.
- Fun environment.
- Supportive ownership.
- Very competitive salary.
- Opportunity to grow.
- Tips, bonuses and commissions.
As a premier provider of kid haircuts and "Glamour Girl" birthday parties, Sharkey's Cuts for Kids brings fun, excitement and expertise to kid's haircuts and birthday parties. We strive to provide professional services in a fun and exciting environment by friendly and experienced staff members. We believe everyone including mom and dad should have an enjoyable experience at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids where "Haircuts are Cool and Fun Rules!"
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Sharkey's Cuts for Kids Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)