Sharkey's Cuts for Kids, a premier hair salon for children, is searching for a full-time Assistant Manager/Hair Stylist for our very busy salon! Strong customer service skills and staff management experience is a must. The Assistant Manager will oversee the salon operations as well as cut and style hair.
- Recruit and train licensed stylists, as needed
- Schedule employees’ shifts, considering peak times and seasonality
- Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
- Cut and Style Hair, polish nails
- Oversee and maintain cleanliness of salon
- Operate the Point-of-Sale software system
- Recommend and Sell Hair Care Products
- Opening and Closing of Salon
- Minimum two years salon experience
- Must work weekends
- Colorado Cosmetology/Barber License
- No Late Hours
- Fun environment
- Supportive ownership
- Opportunity to grow
- Bonuses and commissions
- Great Tips
- Paid Holidays
As a premier provider of kid haircuts and "Glamour Girl" birthday parties, Sharkey's Cuts for Kids brings fun, excitement and expertise to kid's haircuts and birthday parties. We strive to provide professional services in a fun and exciting environment by friendly and experienced staff members. We believe everyone including mom and dad should have an enjoyable experience at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids where "Haircuts are Cool and Fun Rules!"
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Sharkey's Cuts for Kids Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)