We are looking for a responsible individual to join our team as a Salon Coordinator/Receptionist
- Greet all guests enthusiastically and professionally
- Scheduling appointments and managing guest flow throughout the day
- Reserving all guest appointments by providing knowledge of services offered, the location, booking times, and prices
- Coordinate stylists to ensure the smooth guest flow
- Providing a smooth check-in and check out from their service(s)
- Assisting stylists as needed
- Help maintain the cleanliness of the salon
- A friendly, outgoing and approachable personality
- Must enjoy working with children!
- A team player who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and can manage the flow of customers
- Ability to work 3 pm - 7 pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays (potentially some weekend hours)
- High level of comfort using computers and a cash register, with the ability to learn new systems efficiently and effectively
- An extremely organized and detail-oriented person
We look forward to meeting you!
Previous experience working with kids (Preferred)
Receptionist/Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Hourly + Retail Commission
Job Type: Part-time
As a premier provider of kid haircuts and "Glamour Girl" birthday parties, Sharkey's Cuts for Kids brings fun, excitement and expertise to kid's haircuts and birthday parties. We strive to provide professional services in a fun and exciting environment by friendly and experienced staff members. We believe everyone including mom and dad should have an enjoyable experience at Sharkey's Cuts for Kids where "Haircuts are Cool and Fun Rules!"
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Sharkey's Cuts for Kids Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)